ONGAS REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
How to redeem:
From 01 June 2018 to 31 July 2018, all purchasers of an OnGas Bottle Swap 9kg LPG bottle (purchase or swap) will be supplied with an LPG Rewards Card with the first box stamped with the official stamp/sticker. While stocks last.
Each time a customer swaps a 9kg LPG bottle for an OnGas Bottle Swap LPG Bottle, they will receive another stamp/sticker. On the second purchase, customer will receive $2 discount off the full Retail Price of an OnGas Bottle Swap 9kg Bottle. On the fourth purchase, customer will receive a $4 discount off the full Retail price of an OnGas Bottle Swap 9kg Bottle. Upon completing the LPG Rewards Card, customer will receive ½ price discount off the full Retail price of an OnGas Bottle Swap 9kg Bottle. Basic
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to NZ residents aged 18 and over, who fulfil all requirements of the Terms and Conditions. The promotion is not open to GAS Retailers or their employees or to the immediate family members of any such retailer or employee.
2. The Promotion commences at 9am on 01 June 2018 and finishes at close of business on 31 October 2018.
3. Completed LPG Rewards Cards must be redeemed by midnight on 31 October 2018. LPG Rewards Cards will be invalid after this date.
4. A comprehensive list of Terms and Conditions can be seen below.
5. All enquiries concerning this promotion can be made by phone on 0508 427 654 or emailed to email@example.com
Full Terms and Conditions and ‘how to claim’
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The promotion is open to NZ residents only aged 18 and over, who fulfil all requirements of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Promotion commences at 9am on 01 June 2018 and finishes at close of business on 31 October 2018.
4. Completed LPG Rewards Cards must be redeemed by the close of business on 31 October 2018. LPG Rewards Cards will be invalid after this date.
5. In order to participate, a customer must purchase or swap an OnGas Bottle Swap 9kg LPG bottle at a participating GAS site to receive a LPG Rewards Card with the first sticker/stamp.
6. The promotion is only available at participating stores where promotional material is visible. Participating GAS Petrol Service Stations are listed online at www.gasolinealley.co.nz
7. Discounts ($2,$4,1/2 price swap) only valid for 9kg OnGas Bottle Swap.
8. Retail Price may vary between GAS Petrol Service Stations.
9. One LPG Rewards Card per customer, card must be stamped at the time of purchase only.
10. Any discount can only be used if participant's 9kg LPG bottle is of an acceptable standard. See https://ongas.co.nz/bottle-swap/bottle-swap-faq
11. Promoter supplies the 9kg QCC valve. It is participant's responsibility to ensure Bottle Swap QCC valve will connect to own appliance.
12. Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure product is always available on site, however if it is not available no discount will be offered for an alternative product.
13. The cost of accessing the Internet to source list of participating GAS sites is the participant’s responsibility. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website/s are the participant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
14. The discount, which is not used within the specified period, is not exchangeable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other OnGas 9kg LPG bottle offer, taken as cash or used against another product.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with taking or using the discount, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to this discount will be final and no communication will be entered into.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the telephone or internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or website, software failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries and any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials in the promotion. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the discount process, and, subject to any written directions given by a relevant Regulatory Authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
19. All LPG Rewards Cards become the property of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, without notice, to vary these Terms & Conditions or to shorten, modify, suspend, defer or terminate the Promotion.
21. The participant accepts the discount at their own risk and the Promoter makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to the discount, its condition or fitness for any purpose. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or its discounts or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any participant from the Promotion if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant has breached any of the Terms & Conditions or otherwise fails to meet the Promotion criteria
23. The Promoter is Gasoline Alley Services Limited (GAS), PO Box 37653, Parnell, Auckland and On Gas Limited (OnGas Bottle Swap), Private Bag 99938, Newmarket, Auckland.